The Hopkinsville Community College Student Transition Center(Career and Transfer Services) provides Career Services assistance, both during and after your time at our college. Types of assistance include:
- Job search: Meet with the Career and Transfer Services Coordinator.
- Each of our academic program coordinators also provides vital information for specific career opportunities in their respective career and technical programs.
- Resume writing: Several resume writing workshops are held throughout the school year. Students are also able to receive one-on-one help with career documents such as cover letters, applications, portfolios, and thank you letters.
- Interview practice: Mock interviews are conducted for students who are preparing for job interviews.
- Several on-campus career planning fairs, forums and workshops are planned throughout the semester and are posted at the Student Transition Center and throughout the campus.
ZipRecruiter: ZipRecruiter is a leading online employing marketplace and is rated the #1 Job Seeker App for iPhone and Android. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, ZipRecruiter actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web.
Search for Jobs & Internships Posted in the past 2 weeks:
- Full-Time Jobs - ZipRecruiter - Full Time Jobs (Near You)
- Work From Home Jobs - ZipRecruiter - No Experience Required Work From Home Jobs (Near You)
- Summer Internships - ZipRecruiter - Summer Internships (Near You)
- Work From Home Internships - ZipRecruiter - Remote Internships (Near You)
- Salary Calculator
- Blog Hub - Resources for Entering the Workforce
- Resume Templates - Resume Tips and Templates
- Blog - Tips for Your Most Productive Work From Home Day
- Blog - Work From Home Scams to Avoid
Kanya Allen, Coordinator of Career and Transfer Services
Office: Hopkinsville Campus, Learning Resource Center, Room 108
Contact: Kanya Allen