The Hopkinsville Community College Student Transition Center(Career and Transfer Services)
provides Career Services assistance, both during and after your time at our college.
Types of assistance include:
- Job search: The student job opportunities list is where area job openings are posted. Those interested in this service must complete
a registration form and meet with the Career and Transfer Services Coordinator. Job seekers are asked
to regularly check the student job opportunity list for updated information.
- Each of our academic program coordinators also provides vital information for specific career opportunities in their respective
career and technical programs.
- Resume writing: Several resume writing workshops are held throughout the school year. Students are
also able to receive one-on-one help with career documents such as cover letters,
applications, portfolios, and thank you letters.
- Interview practice: Mock interviews are conducted for students who are preparing for job interviews.
- Several on-campus career planning fairs, forums and workshops are planned throughout
the semester and are posted at the Student Transition Center and throughout the campus.
Kanya Allen, Coordinator of Career and Transfer Services
Office: Hopkinsville Campus, Technology Center, Room 216
Contact: Kanya Allen