College at a Glance
Get to know Hopkinsville Community College
Hopkinsville Community College (HCC) is one of 16 two-year colleges in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
Founded in 1965 and accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), our goal is to prepare students for successful transfer to Kentucky four-year colleges or for immediate entrance into fulfilling careers.
HCC awards associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates in more than20 areas of study, including:
We offer classes at two campuses and at various sites in the southern Pennyrile Region in south central Kentucky, including:
- Hopkinsville (720 North Dr. and 5305 Ft. Campbell Blvd.)
- Fort Campbell (202 Bastogne Ave.)
- 65% female
- 35% male
- 10% 18-19
- 12% 20-21
- 14% 22-24
- 64% 25 and older
- 1% American Indian/Alaskan Native
- 3% Asian/Pacific Islander
- 26% Black, Non-Hispanic
- 4% Hispanic
- 57% White, Non-Hispanic
- 71% In-state
- 27% Out-of-state with reciprocity
- 2% Out-of-state without reciprocity
Exit Survey results LIVE!