Mission & Vision
Hopkinsville Community College is an inclusive, student-centered educational institution
that provides accessible, innovative, and comprehensive learning opportunities within
a supportive community that encourages academic excellence. The college sustains strong
educational, community, military, agricultural, and economic partnerships to improve
quality of life in the southern Pennyrile region and Fort Campbell and enables students
to be responsible citizens in a global society.
Hopkinsville Community College promotes excellence in teaching and learning by offering:
- Degree, diploma, and certificate programs and courses that enable students to:
- transfer to four-year institutions, and
- acquire the knowledge and skills for new or continued employment;
- Developmental, academic and support services that promote student success;
- Customized business and industry training;
- Continuing education and community outreach; and
- Adult education
Last approved by the KCTCS Board of Regents
The first-choice institution of higher education and workforce training in our region
- Academic excellence and life-long learning
- Access and student success
- Stewardship of human, fiscal, capital, and environmental resources
- Leadership and community engagement
- Inclusion, multiculturalism, globally focused
- Continuous improvement
- Strong partnership with the military community
Hopkinsville Community College is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and is a public two-year degree granting institution.
Hopkinsville Community College is accredited with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Hopkinsville Community College.
Note: The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institutions significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.