Can you picture yourself in an office setting, collaborating with a team to solve business problems?
What is Business Administration?
The Business Administration program prepares students with specific business management and administrative knowledge and skills to successfully work in today's global business world. This program offers three concentrated areas of study for students to choose from, which include: Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Management. A student has the opportunity to choose one of these options and specialize in their designated area of study.
What are my degree, diploma, and certificate options?
- Business Administration - AAS Accounting Track
- Business Administration - AAS Hospitality Management Track
- Business Administration - AAS Management Track
- Accounting Certificate
- Advance Business Administration Certificate
- Business Transfer Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Financial Perspectives Certificate
- General Business Certificate
- Team Leadership Certificate
- Hospitality Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Operations Management
- Supervisory Management Certificate
How Do I Pay For This?
Worry no more. With the lowest tuition in Kentucky, financial aid options, and a helping hand to guide you through the application process, we have you covered. We'll help you reach your goals at a price that won't break the bank.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.