The Fort Campbell Campus is a dynamic and unique extended campus. We offer many of the same services available at the Hopkinsville Campus, complete with Admissions & Records, Costs & Financial Aid, Testing, and Veterans services. The Fort Campbell campus strives to provide exceptional customer service to residents in the surrounding area. We are open to military personnel and their family members as well as civilians located off post.
Operating on an 8-week class schedule with five sessions annually, we work diligently to assist our students to achieve their academic goals. We invite you to visit us for more information about our campus and to schedule an appointment with an advisor who can help you take the next steps to make your future even brighter.
Fort Campbell Campus Registration
If you plan to enroll in classes at the Fort Campbell Campus, please understand that the Fort Campbell Campus maintains a different registration schedule than the Hopkinsville Campus. The Fort Campbell Campus offers five 8-week terms throughout the year: January, March, May, August, and October. The following is the typical timeline, but you can view the Fort Campbell Registration Dates below.
- Continuing/returning currently serving Soldiers may register via the ArmyIgnitED Portal eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Continuing/returning students who have filed MAPs (My Academic Plan) may register four (4) weeks prior to the start of the term. Refer to the Fort Campbell Registration Dates for specific dates.
- All new students to Hopkinsville Community College - Fort Campbell Campus (civilians and Soldiers) are required to attend one of our virtual Enable advising sessions prior to enrolling in courses. Please contact (270) 707-3918 or email email@example.com to obtain information on how to access the online orientation.
- Tuition Assistance Requests MUST BE completed by March 3, 2023 for Spring II 2023 term. Any requests not submitted by this date and time will be subject to rejection and the responsibility of payment for the course will be on the student. This is in accordance with ArmyIgnitED 2.0 policy, which states that all Tuition Assistance Requests (TARs) must be submitted 7 full days prior to the start date of the class session. No exceptions to this policy will be made.
- Tuition Assistance (TA) only covers the cost of tuition. This means that any fees (books, lab fees, online book fees, etc.) are the respnsibility of the student to pay. You may use financial aid to cover these costs, but you must be eligible for financial aid first. To check with our business office about any fees that you may have, please call (270) 707-3720. To check on your financial aid status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fort Campbell Registration Dates
|Spring I 2023|
|Term Dates||January 9, 2023-March 5, 2023|
|Servicemember Registration Begins||November 14, 2022|
|*Registration Begins for All Other Students||Noon, December 5, 2022|
|Spring II 2023|
|Term Dates||March 13, 2023-May 7, 2023|
|Servicemember Registration Begins||January 15, 2023|
|*Registration Begins for All Other Students||Noon, February 13, 2023|
|Term Dates||May 22, 2023 - July 16, 2023|
|Servicemember Registration Begins||March 21, 2023|
|*Registration Begins for All Other Students||Noon, April 24, 2023|
|Fall I 2023|
|Term Dates||August 14, 2023 - October 8, 2023|
|Servicemember Registration Begins||June 20, 2023|
|*Registration Begins for All Other Students||Noon, July 17, 2023|
|Fall II 2023|
|Term Dates||October 16, 2023 - December 10, 2023|
|Servicemember Registration Begins||August 21, 2023|
|*Registration Begins for All Other Students||Noon, September 18, 2023|
Where are we located?
Location: Inside Gate 4, 202 Bastogne Ave, Fort Campbell, KY
Office: Glenn H. English, Jr. Army Education Center, Room 135
Phone: (270) 707-3700
Fax: (270) 707-3973