Pathfinder Summer Bridge Program
Hopkinsville Community College's Pathfinder Summer Bridge is a grant program funded by the Kentucky Council for Postsecondary Education (CPE).
20 students will be selected to attend Hopkinsville Community College Pathfinders Summer P.A.T.H. (Preparedness, Academics, Transition and Help) Bridge Program that begins Monday, July 12 and runs through August 6, meeting Mondays - Thursdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. This program is completely FREE OF CHARGE.
The program is open to high school graduates from the classes of 2020 and 2021. Interest students must complete the program application to be considered.
Students selected for the Pathfinder Summer Bridge Program will receive:
- In person, collegiate experience with long time faculty and staff, expert in navigating the transition from high school to college
- 3 hours of transferable college credit for FYE 105 (First Year Experience)
- Lunch daily, including the Lunch & Learn series featuring local leaders and employers
- A Dell laptop (to keep, upon successful completion of Fall 2021 semester)
- Guaranteed $250 per semester textbook scholarship, as long as student remains enrolled for 6 or more credit hours
- Early access to leadership of HCC and opportunities on campus
Have additional questions?
Contact Kanya Allen at (270) 707-3827.