LET’S GET THIS JOURNEY STARTED
New to HCC but not new to college? Here’s how to apply to HCC and start building a better tomorrow—right here in your own backyard.
Apply as a transfer student if you’ve taken a college class after you graduated high school.
How to Apply
Applying to HCC is easy, and we’ll be with you at every step of the way. Just follow these four steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final high school or GED transcript. You can order your high school transcript at www.parchment.com or your GED transcripts at request.ged.ky.gov.
- Send a final transcript from each college or university you have attended. Many colleges use National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing, as necessary.
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
And that’s it! You’re on your way to the future of your dreams.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!