Are you a former HCC student? Here’s how to apply for readmission and restart your journey toward a better tomorrow.
How to Apply
Returning to HCC is easy, no matter how long you’ve been gone. And we’re here for you, every step of the way. Just follow these steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission by choosing Start Your Application below. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete. Write down your
Student ID Number!
- Send us your final high school or GED transcript. You can order your high school transcript
at www.parchment.com or your GED transcripts at request.ged.ky.gov.
- Complete the online Hopkinsville Enable Orientation.
- If needed, submit your ACT or SAT scores or results of placement testing. To determine if you need placement testing, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how!
How do you access your online Hopkinsville Enable Orientation?
You will need your Student ID number that is given to you when you apply.
- Set up your username and password in our User Account Center
- Sign into your MyPath account
- Select Blackboard
- Select Courses
- Select Hopkinsville Enable Orientation
And that’s it! You’re on your way to the future of your dreams.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call at (270) 707-3700 or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!