Students with GEDs
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD SUCCESS
Do you have a GED? You’ll fit right in at HCC. Here’s how to join the HCC family and build a better future.
How to Apply
HCC welcomes students who have earned GEDs instead of graduating from high school. The application process is straightforward, and we’re here to help. Just follow these steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission by choosing Start Your Application below. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete. Write down your
Student ID Number!
- Send us your final GED transcripts or high school equivalency diploma. You can order
your GED transcripts at request.ged.ky.gov.
- Send us your official transcripts from any other college you’ve attended. You can
order your college transcripts at www.getmytranscript.com.
- Complete the online Hopkinsville Enable Orientation.
- If needed, submit your ACT or SAT scores or results of placement testing. To determine if you need placement testing, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how!
Finally, get ready to join a community of caring people who are invested in your success.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to meeting you!
How do you access your online Hopkinsville Enable Orientation?
You will need your Student ID number that is given to you when you apply.
- Set up your username and password in our User Account Center
- Sign into your MyPath account
- Select Blackboard
- Select Courses
- Select Hopkinsville Enable Orientation
And that’s it! You’re on your way to the future of your dreams.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call at (270) 707-3700 or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!