Mission & Vision
Hopkinsville Community College leads in academic excellence by preparing students for transfer and the workforce, inspiring lifelong learning.
Last approved by the KCTCS Board of Regents
The first-choice institution of higher education and workforce training in our region
- Academic excellence and life-long learning
- Access and student success
- Stewardship of human, fiscal, capital, and environmental resources
- Leadership and community engagement
- Inclusion, multiculturalism, globally focused
- Continuous improvement
- Strong partnership with the military community
Hopkinsville Community College is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and is a public two-year degree granting institution.
Hopkinsville Community College is accredited with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call for questions about the accreditation of Hopkinsville Community College.
Note: The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institutions significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.