VA Benefits Request Form | HCC

VA Benefits Request Form

Directions: Complete this entire form, every semester, after you enroll into classes.

  • It is your responsibility to inform this Military and Veteran Services Center of any changes in your enrollment to include: any drops, adds, or changes of major; changes in address, phone # etc. each semester.
  • Benefits can only pay for courses that are required for the student’s CURRENT degree program.
  • Veterans can repeat classes only if the previous grade was not passing, or did not meet current program’s grade requirement.
  • No payment can be received for audited courses or for any remedial courses taken online.
  • A student cannot round out until the HCC Registrar has conducted an official degree audit showing the student is in their graduating semester and a copy given directly to the HCC VA Certifying Official.

Student is required by law to submit all prior transcripts and documents that can be used to establish prior credit.