2022 Summer Hours
HCC will have summer hours through July 31.
The Hopkinsville Campus summer hours will be Mon., - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Campus buildings, including the bookstore, will be closed on Fridays, but virtual services will be provided through the resources listed below.
The Fort Campbell Campus summer hours will be Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The HCC Hopkinsville Campus offers WiFi that can be accessed safely while parked in the lots closest to the Rotary Club of Hopkinsville Learning Resource Center (Library) and the Administration Buildings.
Student, Business, and Workforce Services
Student, Business and Workforce Services are available at HCC. General information can be discussed by phone, TEAMS or email.
- General Information (270) 707-3700
- Advising : HOPKINSVILLE Campus (270) 707-3820 or Hpemail@example.com
- FORT CAMPBELL Campus (270) 707-3918 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions (270) 707-3809 or Hopkinsvilleemail@example.com
- Financial Aid 855-224-6422 or Hp-HCCFinancialaid@kctcs.edu
- Student Payments (270) 707-3720 or Hpfirstname.lastname@example.org, or through your student self service.
- Fort Campbell Campus (270) 707-3918 or email@example.com
- Veterans Services Hpfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Workforce Solutions and Workforce Assessments (270) 707-3750 or Hpemail@example.com
- IT Help Desk (270) 707-3770
Online and Virtual Tutoring for Summer 2022
Virtual Math Tutoring -
Sarah Dunn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual math tutoring is provided through the HOT Center by clicking on the Courses tab in Blackboard
MAT: 085, 126, 150, & 151; and STA 220
Mondays - Thursdays, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Virtual Writing Tutoring-
Contact Amy Montgomery.
Databases and KCTCS LibGuides for research assistance are available 24/7. Virtual research assistance is available Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. through our Ask-A-Librarian portal and via virtual appointments. All of which can be accessed at the library's homepage.
Library Questions? email@example.com
Purchase books through HCC's online store.
The bookstore is working daily through their corporate location and shipping books from the warehouse. Students can return rental books by printing out a prepaid shipping label and mailing their books in.
Mental Health Services
Call the 24/7 RESPOND number at 877-473-7766
Keep In Touch
Check your KCTCS student email, our official communication channel. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @HopkinsvilleCC and utilize the KCTCS app.