We are very excited to offer FREE Student Self-Service at Hopkinsville Community College.
Student Self-Service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse. Student
Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar's Office by providing you with the
ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to housing providers or other organizations
requiring proof of your enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student self-service providers at your request.
- Order an official transcript or view the status of your previous transcript requests.
**PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 WEEKS AFTER THE START OF EACH SEMESTER FOR DATA TO BE AVAILABLE**
**Lenders are automatically notified of your enrollment status four times per semester**
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use, and secure. Try it for yourself right now:
- Log-in at your Student Self-Service.
- In the bottom right corner click Order Transcript/Verify Enrollment.
- Select Hopkinsville from the drop down menu and click the link for step 2.
- Click Enrollment Verification
- Select an option and print your enrollment certificate.
Prospective employers may obtain Enrollment Verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Questions? Please Contact: