He is your biggest fan and here to help you navigate your way to a degree and a great job!
The Department of Student Life exists to provide opportunities for out-of-classroom learning. Our mission is to facilitate the educational process by providing opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to interact in a variety of informal settings. We strive to promote student growth and development through student involvement in diverse co-curricular cultural, social, educational, and recreational activities.
Student Life programs provide an environment in which students and student organizations are:
- Encouraged and aided in the development of social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and governance programs that expand involvement with the campus community and society.
- Exposed to various cultures, ideas, values, issues, art, and other diverse opportunities.
- Informed about institutional policies and procedures and how these are related to their lives and activities.
- Aided in the awareness and utilization of campus facilities and other resources.
- Assisted in the development of institutional spirit and pride through creative interaction among students, staff, faculty, and members of the local community; and
- Assisted in the development of leadership through opportunities to practice leadership, decision-making, and other related skills.
View a comprehensive list of organizations and clubs at the Hopkinsville and Fort Campbell Campuses.