Hopkinsville Community College offers an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation and creativity, along with a competitive employment benefits package. HCC is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity and global awareness. Employment opportunities within the HCC community include: full-time and part-time positions, adjunct instructors and student workers.
Please visit the adjunct page for application and additional information.
Immediate Openings for Temporary Part-Time Positions
Federal Work Study (Student Worker): Contact Dana Warfield, Coordinator of Financial Aid, for additional information.
- Intramurals and Student Activities Student Assistant for Fall 2016 - Primary responsibilities will include management and implementation of intramural and recreational activities for students.
- Advancement Office Assistant - Primary responsibilities will include general office duties and special event assistance.
Adult Education Department: Contact April Mosley, Administrative Assistant, for additional information.
- GED Instructor - Todd County - 15-20 hours per week
- GED Instructor - Oak Grove - 6-10 hours per week
- Transitions Instructor - English - Fort Campbell - 15-20 hours per week
- English as Second Language Instructor - Oak Grove - 6-10 hours per week
Yvonne Glasman, Human Resources Director
Office: Administration Building, Room 216, P.O. Box 2100
Hopkinsville, KY 42241-2100
Contact: HR Department
Additional KCTCS employment opportunities.
The Kentucky Community& Technical College System is an equal educational and employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information. Further, we vigilantly prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor.