COVID-19 Virtual Resources
The HCC Hopkinsville Campus now offers WiFi that can be accessed safely while parked in the lots closest to the Rotary Club of Hopkinsville Learning Resource Center (Library) and the Administration Buildings.
Student, Business, and Workforce Services
Student, Business, and Workforce Services are still available at HCC. General information can be discussed by phone, TEAMS or email.
- Advising (270) 707-3820 or Hpfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions (270) 707-3809 or Hopkinsvilleemail@example.com
- Financial Aid 855-224-6422 or Hp-HCCFinancialaid@kctcs.edu
- Student Payments (270) 707-3720 or Hpfirstname.lastname@example.org, or through your student self service.
- Fort Campbell Campus (270) 707-3918 or Hpemail@example.com
- Veterans Services Hpfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Workforce Solutions and Workforce Assessments (270) 707-3750 or Hpemail@example.com
- IT Help Desk (270) 707-3770
- Students also have access to Go2Orientation - Orientation for Online Learners & StudentLingo - Online Student Success Workshops. Visit www.go2ie.com/kctcs to create an account.
Online and Virtual Tutoring
For math tutoring, email instructor below to receive your Zoom invitation link.
*Instructor Ken Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. & 1 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
*Tutoring during hours other than those listed above, and a limited number of weekend hours, will be available upon request.
Instructor Sarah Dunn (email@example.com)
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Instructor Arthur Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuesday: 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Writing Tutoring services are available Mon. - Thurs. from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Email email@example.com to setup up a tutoring time.
Biology Tutoring is available via email with Dr. Karen Dougherty. Response times may vary, but Dr. Dougherty should reply within a few hours.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Purchase books through HCC's online store.
The bookstore is working daily through their corporate location and shipping books from the warehouse. Students can return rental books by printing out a prepaid shipping label and mailing their books in.
Mental Health Services
Call the 24/7 RESPOND number at 877-473-7766
Keep In Touch
Check your KCTCS student email, our official communication channel. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @HopkinsvilleCC and utilize the KCTCS app.