Your Source for Used Books!
The Hopkinsville Community College Bookstore, operated by Barnes & Noble Booksellers, offers:
- A great selection of used and new textbooks that are required and/or recommended for all classes and reference aids
- A variety of Hopkinsville Community College apparel and gifts
- Special order services for individual books
- A variety of school supplies for classes
- Barnes & Noble gift cards
- Convenience items such as snack foods and candy bars
- Prepaid phone cards
Need some extra cash?
The Hopkinsville Community College Bookstore offers buy-back on Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 3 pm and Friday, 8 am - 11 am.
We have two major buy-backs at the Hopkinsville Campus. The buy-backs are held during spring semester and fall semester final exam weeks. At the Fort Campbell Campus, buy-back is offered during finals at each of the five 8-week terms.
Extended hours will be communicated via student email, campus Facebook page and campus signage.
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 4 pm
Friday 8 am - 12 pm
*Hours are subject to change between semesters and during peak periods.
Where to Locate and Purchase Your Textbooks Online
You may locate and purchase your textbooks online conveniently 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year at the following locations:
- KCTCS College Bookstore (for textbooks needed for online classes offered through all KCTCS institutions)
- Hopkinsville Community College Bookstore Website (for items available at the local bookstore - textbooks, apparel, supplies, etc)
- Buy used books, save 25%.
- Rent your books and save over 50%.
- If you are using financial aid to purchase your books, you must have completed a Financial Aid Release (FAR) Form that authorizes the bookstore to charge your textbooks to your financial aid.
- When using financial aid or a third party vendor to purchase your textbooks, you must present your Student ID and schedule.
- When selling back your textbooks, you are required to show a Student ID.
Hopkinsville Campus Bookstore
Location: Academic Building, Room 101, 720 North Drive, Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Phone: (270) 707-3920
Fax: (270) 885-7977
Fort Campbell Campus Bookstore*
Locations: English Army Education Center, 202 Bastogne Avenue, Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Phone: (931) 431-7199
Fax: (270) 885-7977
*Limited hours of operation. Contact Hopkinsville Campus Bookstore for additional details.
Bookstore Staff to Assist
Manager: Diane Cunningham
Assistant Manager: Sheena Koch
Bookseller: Lori Cager
Hopkinsville Community College Bookstore
720 North Drive
Hopkinsville, KY 42240