Admissions Priority Dates
Please complete the online application no later than the priority dates listed below in order to allow adequate processing time for your application. For the best possible customer service, it is in your best interest to accurately complete the online application as soon as possible within the priority deadline date. Online applications received after this date will be processed in the order in which they are received. This process takes time. If your admissions file is not complete, you will not be able to register for classes.
- July 15 if starting the school year in the fall semester/fall term starting in August
- September 15 if starting the school year in fall II in October
- November 15 if starting the school year in the spring semester/spring term in January
- February 15 if starting the school year in spring II in March
- May15 if starting the school year for the summer semester/summer term
Students may apply online. There is no application fee.
Before you begin, you should have the following information readily available:
- An email address where we may contact you.
- Telephone number where we may contact you.
- The name and address of the high school you attended.
- The name and address of any colleges you have attended.
When you have this information, please begin the online application. You will receive an immediate confirmation via email (to the email address you provide during the application process) and onscreen of your status once you have completed the application.