Hopkinsville Community and Technical College offers a Dual Credit program in partnership between the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) and the Kentucky Department of Education (KDE) which provides high school students the opportunity to earn college credits while completing their high school requirements through concurrent enrollment. If you are a high school junior or senior you can enroll in up to 12 hours of Dual Credit courses each academic year.
- Gives you a step ahead into college life and the skills needed to succeed.
- Lowers the cost of your overall college education.
- Reduces the amount of time it takes to complete a college degree.
- Enhances college and career readiness.
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Complete a FREE admission application.
- Submit a high school student statement signed by you, your guidance counselor, and a parent/guardian. A high school student statement must be turned in each semester.
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript and ACT or COMPASS scores.
- Meet with Manager of External Education Programs to enroll in your courses.
Tuition and fees are assessed based on the type of Dual Credit course(s) you enroll. Track tuition/fees and pay online through Student Self Service.
Contact Rachel Westerman, Manager of External Education Programs: 270-707-3809.